27.6.11

I've got a feeling!

There comes a time in every man, and woman's life where they will realize that some things are just worth fighting for!

I bet every musician, DJ, Producer etc. do what they do with a feeling, and not just cause they have to. I for one am like that. I create my tracks with feeling. Sure, they might not sound like much to some, but to those who know how to really feel the music it's more than just synths and kicks. It's something you love to listen to, something that makes you happy, something that creates a feeling inside. That feeling you get when you listen to what I have to offer, that is the feeling I use to create it.

This might sound very "old school" or even kind of "out there". But it's the truth. Not like judging a book by it's cover like plenty of people do when it comes to artists or famous people in general. I've been there, done that, and I know what it's like to be both the hater and hated. It sucks when you think about it. People judge too easily. Especially when it comes to music where the listener doesn't like what you provide and therefor starts hating not only your music but you, the maker, as well. I can't stop this, obviously haha, but I can at least try to make some people realize that it's really not the artist you should dislike no matter what type of music he, or she, makes. It's like hating a piece of apple-pie just because you hate the cook who made it. Or hating your next-door neighbor just because one of his/her relatives (sibling, parent, cousin..) is a moron. It's both wrong and shallow. And I don't really respect this, not that it matters to anyone, and I do definitely not accept this towards neither myself nor my friends who are in this business.

Yes I know, some people who actually are famous can also be jerks and that's something we all have to accept. But I guess they have a reason, I don't know.. But as far as I know they have no reason to be jerks towards their fans. Those who support them 24/7. And I really have no clue how some of them can't even smile when looking at one of their fans, without having to force it. It's not that hard to smile, really, and everyone knows that.

And before anyone goes on with; "uh you don't know shit blah blah blah", please, take a moment to think about this and then tell me that I don't know shit about this. Sure, it's just a random thought I came up with during one of my sleepless nights just recently. It's not like it's illegal to share your thoughts and neither is it illegal to even share how one among the people feel when this type of things happens. To you, the listener, this might seem like something that we take with ease (and by "us" I mean the artists, the makers, the creators of what you listen to everyday). But we don't, at least not all of us. Some do, and that's their "problem", or something, but I for one do not take this with ease. Yes, of course I love when people write to me and tell me what they think but when they write to me telling me that I'm a bad person because of what I do they cross the line. I don't go raging on them, haha, but I do get kind of sad within when I see what the world has become. Musicians and their fans are no longer what they used to be.

This was just a random thought and I felt like sharing it with the rest of the cyberspace just because I can and because I want people to get an insight on things they don't normally encounter. Not everyone get fan-mails with complaints. Anyway, have a nice one and keep up the good work - with whatever you do, sports, music, a job whatever.

Good morning!

//It's 06:35 in the morning and I really need to get myself a cup of coffee and some toast. I just wanted you to know//