6.7.11

Puppet Master

The title says it all.

When I was fixing the last details on my latest track, 'Puppet Master' I came up with this awesome idea for clothing on stage. I can't really explain everything about the outfit more than the mask part.. Yes, I will wear a mask. And I will also have several other masks hanging next to my right thigh and on my back, right on the left shoulder. All of this just to add an effect to live-performing. I hate it when other musicians within the electronic genre don't use something just to make them look a bit special than they would do on a regular day. For example; Daft Punk - They are dressed out as humanoid-robots. Deadmau5 - he's wearing this gigantic mouse head with over-sized ears. Those two are the only two I know of who actually dress up for a gig. I want to be a part of this dress-up before a gig thing, not because it looks awesome on stage but also because it kind of shows the artist, not the person, if you know what I mean. It's like, you are an actor you dress up to look like that particular character, and not yourself. The same goes for what I want in music. You dress up as your performer/entertainer/musical-character and not yourself. This is not a matter of "oh no I don't want people to stalk me on the streets" rather then a matter of just making the gigs more fun.

Well, I might be the only one who thinks like this but hey that's me and we are all different. Peace out!


New Track: Puppet Master